GIMME5

Guest dontcaretoomuchforcrap

i thought they had something to do with APC? is there any connection?

i was wearing a gimme five shirt the other day when some psychotic loser came up to me and said in a totally moronic voice "gimmmmeeeeeee fiiiiiveeeeeee". it was in a rather crazy neighbourhood with lots of lunatics. i was terrified as i totally forgot that i was wearing a shirt with "gimme five" written on the front.

come to think of it, there are loads of cum-ponies around here. some other guy was yelling something the other day and he got really aggressive. it turns out he was yelling at ME, and totally flipped out when i ignored him. i just ignored him because people walk around here all day just yelling things to themselves.

heh chad, that sounds pretty much like SF...where I'm at. Where are u now?

Everything in UK is very expensive now...when they were having the garage sale thingy in London...UK brands like Silas and Tonite, Pam etc. were all going for 20 quids! And it's a God damned garage sale!!! And for londoners that's considered cheap to them. Their fucking currency is so fucking strong now...all thanks to the deteriorating US dollar.