501 stf's after 4 months straight

steven

well, i have a pir blue blood raw, and i'm in the similar situation where my jean isn't fitted enough on me so i couldn't get the result some of the guys was getting, and i wore it 6 month starigh no wash. so i guess all i could say is dont be dissapointed.

Thing is though ... you wore them 4 months doing what ? I bet if you starched the crease areas like upper thighs , cuffs and knee front and back and wore them another month doing a lot of bikeriding they would look great ..

Then a nice hot soak and warm wash with some proper detergent would bring it all together ...

I think you can get results on any pair of jeans with the right kind of wear and starch. These STFs though, I absolutely hate the light blue color they turn after a wash. I like it when after alot of wear and a few washes the dark indigo color stays from the knee down around the shin area. DARK LEGS. I have owned several pairs of STFs and they are a waste of time for the type of results I like.

Ive been wearing my STF's for 2 months without any soakind or washing and they are pretty decent so far. i try wear them as much as i can but if i dont wear it to school or something, i put em on as soon as i come home...i use niagra starch and so it works well here are some pics...btw i took out the stitching of the levis logo on the back pockets lol.

img04214nx.jpg

img04226dy.jpg

img04247pm.jpg

img04257fd.jpg

probably not going to wash these for another 4 months or so haha

mspark, that is some good wear that you have. Nice fit too!

Some tips for you guys:

1.Hand wash it

2.Use little to no detergent at all to wash it

3. Wash it cold

4. Utilmatly you will want to dry clean them.

My STF's color turned out to like a year wear after a wash. So becareful.

mspark, that is some good wear that you have. Nice fit too!

Some tips for you guys:

1.Hand wash it

2.Use little to no detergent at all to wash it

3. Wash it cold

4. Utilmatly you will want to dry clean them.

My STF's color turned out to like a year wear after a wash. So becareful.

Hi SoloC, it looks nice, especially the whiskers down the thigh to the knee! How did your stf look before you gave it a wash? Were the honeycombs so worn or did the wear look like this only after the wash?

Some of those are looking nice. I've been wearing mine for about a month and a half. I bought them true to size, so I'm not sure what I'm gonna do when they need a wash. I'll most likely dry clean them. My honeycombs are coming in nicely, and the whiskers are starting to form nicely as well. Only thing that's bothering me in the major knee stretch I'm getting.

Only thing that's bothering me in the major knee stretch I'm getting.

im having a problem with this too. when im standing the knees tend to stick out reall far and make the bottom portion (below the knee) appear to look really tight on my legs. Anything i could do to change this without washing?

I bought them true to size, so I'm not sure what I'm gonna do when they need a wash.

The waist of mine didn't shrink much, and it stretched back anyway. Lengthwise, it shrunk by less than 2". Would have preferred it to shrink more, especially on the length.