Paypal only. All items will be carefully shipped to protect their current condition. Price includes shipping within US with tracking confirmation. Add the following for shipping to the following areas: Canada (+ $10), Europe (+ $40), Asia (+ $40), Australia/NZ (+ $45). All international shipments will also come with tracking confirmation.

Any questions? Please feel free to ask.

Visvim Logan (Elk), size 9US................................$450.......NOW $300

These are getting harder and harder to come by, especially in this condition. Made from elk leather, these were the second series of Logans to be released. They are the finest edition of mid-top Logans imo with all other releases being way too flashy.

Condition is 9/10 with some scuffing on the midsole and a crack on the "visvim" tab at the back of the right shoe. Otherwise these are in great, completely wearable condition (see pics). Shoes come with original box, dustbag, tissue paper and shoe inserts.

A true collectors item in a hard to find size. Sad to see them go, but my vintage clothing archive is taking top priority.

yegLF.jpg

XvPfR.jpg

hPi0J.jpg

vZCbw.jpg

wUVqa.jpg

dzM4r.jpg

jZqJs.jpg

CDG Wallet (card size)..............................$80................NOW $60

Never used and sold with the original tissue paper and price tag still attached. I'm selling for the same price I bought it for. Made from a beautiful ivory leather with brass zip closure. Features a single main compartment that is big enough to fit several credit cards + cash and change. I have the same exact wallet but in brown leather that I use day to day. Perfect size imo since I don't carry unnecessary items in my wallets.

Rzqyk.jpg

hNFK7.jpg

eOubC.jpg

Edited by culturalmulatto

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...