snahfu

If u have Internet, a smart phone, are copping jawnz and eating-- YOU AREN'T POOR.

Poor ppl don't know shit about raf, Ann d etc etc and other obscure designers.

And you still aren't poor if ur in college, most poor ppl can't afford that shit.

You dumbass. Learn out how type out words. u, ppl, and ur are not words. Use your opulence to get an education.

A shit ton of people who go to college get approved for grants or take out student loans to do so. Student loans cause people to greet the "real world" with huge student loan debt. That means they have negative money. Less than 0. A homeless person probably has more net worth than your average college student because they've probably broken even. A huge amount of America is poor and don't even realize it because of how fucked society's concept of debt and spending is.

You dumbass. Learn out how type out words. u, ppl, and ur are not words. Use your opulence to get an education.

A shit ton of people who go to college get approved for grants or take out student loans to do so. Student loans cause people to greet the "real world" with huge student loan debt. That means they have negative money. Less than 0. A homeless person probably has more net worth than your average college student because they've probably broken even. A huge amount of America is poor and don't even realize it because of how fucked society's concept of debt and spending is.

please take accounting 101

Suck a dick bitch. I don't come on sufu to show how great my spelling or grammar is. And for kids in college, their wealth is not shown in monetary value. They are still wealthy in knowledge, which is a lot more than most people will ever get.

• 2 weeks later...

growing up i never had the shit i wanted... i wouldnt say we were poor because i always had food on the table, and we were never living on the streets... but i stayed dressed from the jc pennys and walmart clearance rack. when i turned 16 i had to get a job, and my parents no longer bought me anything. college wasnt even an option.

now im doing alright... i guess... i have a decent job and my bills stay paid on time for the most part... but i still live from week to week. i still dont have the shit i really want either... its just that thrift stores have taken the place of penneys and walmart.

fuck it tho... im not living off food stamps and welfare, so i cant complain.

i don't get people who buy 1ply toilet paper instead of some nice charmin like damn what if you got rhea? and its not that hard to skimp on food or clothes or drugs to save up for... glad i have never been too poor to afford nice toilet paper

rice cooker is one of the best investments i've made

^

awesome investment so much shit you can do with it. you gotta cop a crock pot or slow cooker jawn too and you're set

edit:

on 1ply maybe ive just had bad experiences with whatever brand that is purchased by public academic institutions in the states or maybe i just have a sensitive rectum either way i don't like it when my asshole bleeds

Edited by pieiskewl

when ya'll talk about spending money on jawnz, does that mean you're literally spending the majority of all the money you have on shit like that? also meaning you have no backup moneysss i.e. savings, or other assets? fuck. i feel broke after spending money on something i could easily buy 50 times over. -_-

when ya'll talk about spending money on jawnz, does that mean you're literally spending the majority of all the money you have on shit like that? also meaning you have no backup moneysss i.e. savings, or other assets? fuck. i feel broke after spending money on something i could easily buy 50 times over. -_-

yes

and good for you

I still live at home with my mother, I rely on the government to pay for my college tuition, I'm unemployed and I sometime hustle on the internet for $.

However, i won't say i'm poor. I'm grateful to have a home, a family and clothes on my back.

Edited by kawsneffect