FranklinCosgrove

boston meetup

Posted · Hidden by mass, November 13, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by mass, November 13, 2011 - No reason given

i was wondering who bostonroll was

Anyone have any suggestions on place/date?

We should try and get something rolling, my girl started working nights at a restaurant and i can only play so much mw3. ^just heard about the otherside, bummer it was a great place to hang out in the summer.

gonna be back in boston for literally one afternoon on wednesday

bout it bout it

moving to boston in the spring. will probably try and live in cambridge/somerville. was there for a stint over the summer and loved it. who's around?

yeah working out in waltham but shooting to live closer to the city. 

How you like it down there? I'm originally from ct, like 45 minutes from provi on rt. 6. Decent little city. 

Yeah, it's nice. Where I'm originally from is about 30 minutes away as well, the Bristol County area. So I know Providence much better than I do Boston. Plus it's not as hectic and congested like Boston is, or at least from my experiences in Boston. After many years of roaming the Providence I've finally found all the good food spots + dark, and quiet bars I want in a city, so for now I'm happy with it here. 

I haven't been up to Boston in a year though. How is it up there these days?

Wrong person to ask. Moved out at the end of the summer and I spent most of the summer racing bikes and not really exploring the city beyond my neighborhood. 

Anyway, great news about the T on weekends!

What up? Moved up last week. Living right in union sq. would love to meet up with some of you guys as I know very few people in this city. Let me know!

damn, no one's around? we've been having some styleforum meetups, would love to loop some sufu dudes in!