Best Denim Company Websites

jamakiss

Question I've been pondering: what makes a good website for a jeans maker? (As in, companies that produce finished garments, and not like a Cone Mills, etc)

It's par for the course for otaku-grade companies to have pretty not-user-friendly sites (especially if you don't read Kanji).

But then there are some more "mass market" companies that are also trying to do the "otaku/heritage/expensive" thing, (like Denham), that have more traditional webstore type sites.

PBJ (pretty standard for this segment [and my personal favorite jawns])

The Jean Shop (non-assuming, kinda ugly/crappy)

KMW (nice and simple, nothing flashy)

Maiden Noir (kind of the whole experience)

The last reason I'm buying jeans is because of a website. But if a company has to have one, what are people liking? Hating?

I for one is not really into Nudie Jeans, but their site just kicks ass, as in regard of the whole fit-ionary (I just invented that word :P)

Nice line-up of what they offer and how the fit looks like, complete with description and everything.

I think it's important to know what you are about to buy.

Iron Heart has the best website, or at least their UK based one is. There is a forum, tons of info and the owners let everyone know what is going on in the company.

Absolute truth, for knowledge and help you simply can't beat Giles and Paula.