Shrinkin denim in a bath

Airdrian23

Okay I've been readin about this in some posts, but im still a little confused.

How long should you stay in the bath? and Do you just walk around and let the pants dry or do you help?

Help much appreciated and screw searchin shit to long!

but really thou, i shower with it on, but i'm not sure how long ou osak them.

Leave them on if you want nice honeycombing sit with your legs pulled tight to your body and watch a few movies ..

Let them dry some - dont be dripping blue dye errywhere - just wear when damp still

Good question about goin commando, but then do i let em hang dry?

Cause ive seen people just leave em on till they dried.

what i did was, after i shower with it, i let them hang in the shower so it will drip dry, and leave it out side to sun dry the rest of the moisture. than i just wore them, from my experience you don't need to have them on even you want a nice honey comb to it, after you sun dry it, the jeans it self will be pretty stiff, and due the the fabric character certain oart of the fabric will crease better than some other part there for the crease shall stay and remain. but i'm speaking all these from my experience of wearing my raw 55 canes.

and the truth is, i hate them.....so badly, i gave them away

RED,

yeah they are, but i got them for free, so i didn't really want to sell them, and the fact is i already wore them, if i told my friend who gave it to me as gift, he might think i'm rude.

the funny thing is i gave to a buddy of mine who comes to SF often and when he tried them on for couple of days he hated it also

i mean, i wear size 34, so understand sugarcane will shrink 8% in width so i pick up a 36, but after the soaking and wearing i found them to come loose again real quick, and thru time i was trying to break them in they get back to the size it was, makes me look like i'm wearing baggy jeans, i'm not exactly what you called a ideal body, so when i wear things that baggy, i look funny.

and i understand the price on canes, but all in all they are only a pair jeans to me. since it's called the 55, i assume it's base off 1955's 501 and the 501 back 1955 isn't the fit i really like they have higher waist, and due to the way its cut (on selvedge), when i wear the jeans i look like wearing adult diaper, very much like the stussy x levi's 501.

all in all, the canes have great great craftmanship, extremely good, matter of fact. but they are just not for me really. but if you like the idea of break and wear a pair raw, the canes are good are for sure a great choice.

and the truth be told, i make jeans myself, so i much preffered the fit and cut of my own jeans.