Did anyone else have this denim book on order?

Yet Fung

It was about $179 through amazon, published by CRC press. It was about 224 pages i believe, here's the description:

"Denim is one of the most important fabrics in the world market. Denim Apparel Design, Manufacture, and Finishing offers practical coverage of design and manufacturing processes. The first part of the book focuses on the design process with a review of style developing and presentation. The second section is devoted to garment manufacture, particularly the manufacturing process, quality control, and costing. The text concludes with a look at garment finishing processes, with discussions on washing technology, processing machinery, and test methods. Presenting an overview of denim apparel design and manufacture, this is an essential reference for those involved in the design and manufacture of denim clothing. "

It sounded pretty sweet, and quite technical. I have another book which was co-edited by Y. Li, it's pretty intense, and I'm only on page 10.