Washed/Distressed Selvedge Denim?

ngbetter11

im currently looking for a nice pair of washed/distressed selvedge denim...

if i had the time, i would have easily gone the raw/dry route, but im currently working on two pairs of raw denim right now, and im not sure if i can fit another pair in...

im basically looking for a pair that fits kind of like the APC Rescues...just a straight leg jean thats kind of fitted...

ive been wearing too many tapered jeans, and i cant wear my nikes/skate shoes with em, cause it makes em look like space boots, so im looking for a leg opening thats big enough for nikes (dunks/af1s)

im asking for selvedge..just cause ive never bought a pair before, and i wanna see what its all about...all my raw denim is non selvedge (hm, levi stf, evisuxpuma), so i just wanna try out some selvedge...

Quote:

evisu x puma isn't raw, and you could look at some of the washed sugar cane models. www.j-e-a-n-s.net is your friend.

--- Original message by tweedlesinpink on Jun 17, 2006 07:57 PM

i thuoght the evisu pumas in "rigid" were the same as raw...isnt rigid just another word for raw/denim...if not..then whatever, theyre still fading =)

def. no prps for me..got a budget =/

most im willing to spend on a pair is around 200, maybe a bit more if i REALLY like em..