Stussy Vs Fresh Jive

You have other things to do which do not involve responding to the nonsensical thread which YOU posted?.......right.

Don't you have more anti-American / anti-British shirts to make for all your bad-ass, hippie, rioter friends?

Edited by englandmj7 on Jun 15, 2006 at 03:28 PM

England.

As much as it pains me to revisit this vacuous subject, I would like to point out that I have responded to questions about my own post but they are being ignored.

As I wrote up above, why do I have to continuously respond to points that you are making that are not my opinion? I explained my statement in a concise way but yet you continue to disregard it. I am not stopping to bother contributing to the point raised in my first post, I am stopping bothering to reply to people who are trying to continue a weak form of verbal combat.

I did not see any other posts about this lawsuit, so please let me know where they are and then I can read something informative that may answer my first question.

The other mistake you made yet again was the Anti British, Anti American reference. For all of you in the dark here, this was the post where I showed a piece of my artwork which questioned the importance of flags as icons. I was careful to point out that the artwork was not 'anti' any country, but was about how people focussed on the flag as an icon.

Of course, England in his uniquely poetic way posted his address and invited the shirt wearer to his house for a fight.

Like I said above, because you say "Fuck You" doesn't mean you win an argument.

Hopefully this explains my boredom with England's attitude and reluctance to carry on responding to his/her posts.

You are on your own.

H2B

I am happy to reply to posts about my original question but can't see the point in going over the same subject over and over again when you don't even read what I am saying.

I also have not seen any other posts regarding the lawsuit, so please point them out so I can see some useful contributions on the subject.

As far as the anti British anti-American posts, yet again you didn't read that it was about the icon of FLAGS not COUNTRIES. Of course, you asked someone for a fight at the end of that post too. Smart.

Talking of smart, I am not sure exactly what you are saying 6MT but your power of logic seems to be on the same level as your English. Of course, it is nice for England to have a supporter but I don't think you are doing his cause much good.

Anyway you are right, I am not really bothered contributing again to this - and I mean it this time!

Like the last post says "nevermind"

H2B