For Sale: MHI/Maharishi Wing cargo pants/sno pants. Punk Royal Jacket. Adicolors and more.

Jontibloor

Hi there, i am selling my unused MHI wing cargo pants. They were bought for £100 but i dont think they suit me too good. Still have the tags on.

Are sized a small, which is basically a 29-32inch waist.

Attention to detail is brilliant as you'd expect: Sikh camo print on the inside of the pockets and lining, and the snochords at the bottom.

Cant really beat a pair of polycotton Maharishi combats for the summer

Looking to sell at £70 as they are brand new, but i am open to any sensible offers.

sta703221vp.jpg

sta703238qg.jpg

sta703261lw.jpg

Also got a pair of Adicolor w2's in uk size 10 us size 10.5. unwanted gift-brand new boxed with the spray cans- going for £60 or any sensible offer.

adicoor28tw.jpg

Got a Punk Royal military jacket in olive. The line where they did handpainted designs on the back. This one is the Tiger one. £40 or any decent offer.

ebaypics0017ze.jpg

ebaypics0024hg.jpg

ebaypics0051qy.jpg

And finally a pair of maharishi denihm jeans. The kung fu cut style ones-really smart cut on these. Had one wash but basically only worn twice. A size 32waist and same leg. £40 or a senisble offer:

ebaypics0118xo.jpg

ebaypics0120dn.jpg

Any questions regarding sizing or more pics for the items gimme a bell. Preferably an email

Cheers