best raw denim for lady cyclist

thedaniway

I hope nobody else has posted something like this yet. I'm feeling too lazy to look...

I've had a hard time pinning down my jean size since I started biking. I used to be a 24, but recently I've grappled with finding the same jeans in a size that fits without tailoring. I know I'm somewhere in between a 25/26, and I used to be in love with PBJs slims... but the waist is too large/legs too tight for cycling. I've been looking at cheap mondays, and I really like them... just wondering about the fits.

suggestions, por favor

As a runner/sprinter with bigger legs/thighs I can say that wearing Cheap Monday Tight (which I assume that you'd wear since you're a girl) is very uncomfortable. If there are roomy N&F women pants I'd definitely suggest those. I've been wearing my Naked and Famous and the waist is on par with a bit looser thighs.

as much as I'm looking for comfort, I'm also looking for a versatile style-and loose fitting jeans won't cut it. I guess, I'm not going to be so picky as to say I want raw specific denim-especially, since it's already so difficult to find a true raw women's jean that fits a slender frame...

but I'm a very slender woman. around 102lbs. so something with some stretch will be comfortable on bike

should have posted in the raw for women thread!

nudie slim kims are okay for cycling, my pbjs were awesome for cycling, my sling and stones are amazing for cycling.

i don't know about cheap monday, can't help you out there.