Cheap & BesT Julius Leather Jackets

takuya

SOLDDDDDDDD: 09-10FW The Iconic JULIUS BLACK LAMB LEATHER RIDER in SIZE 1.

Not much to say! LOVE IT TO DEATH! The Best Rider Lamb Leather Jacket Ever. Really Awesome Slim Cut, Amazing Style & Details. It's made by the super soft and substantial LAMB Leather.

Condition's Excellent. Worn less than 5 times. Flawless.

Size 1. Fits True XS/A True 44 . Haven't stretched out yet.

The Retail's over $3000 in US/178500 yen + all the fees ( NOTE: Rider Style is More Expensive than Jut-Neck Style). Members usually sell it for over $1750 + fees.

+++ ASKING ONLY AT The LOWEST PRICE SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. And of course, would like to trade for size 2 for sure.

++Here're a bunch of my own pics. Please enjoy:

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Are y'll really interested in this? i put it for sale too.

SOLDDDDDDD: Julius MA 09AW Fencing Goat Leather Jacket in size 1.

Not much to say! Cause another member described about this piece on his sale thread.

Bought it a while back, worn out for less than 3 times. Condition's just like Brand New w/ the tags.

ASKING ONLY at SOLDDDDDDDDDD(PP as Gift or add PP fees) as Quick Sale.

Will take some pics when i have. But most members know me so they don't really need that :):):)

Some more bad quality pics by phone:

SOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• 3 weeks later...
Posted · Hidden by takuya, November 17, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by takuya, November 17, 2011 - No reason given

FS: 09AW Julius Lamb Nubuck Leather Jacket size 1 w/ The Tag.

Most Simply Amazing Piece for those who don't like the zippers. Slim-fitting with high arm-holes.

And if you like Lamb Blistered from Rick. This Lamb Nubuck from Julius that blows Rick leather away. It's the one of Amazing Leathers ever. Super Soft/Smooth (But Not Thin) Lamb Nubuck Leather, **Just Like You Put Your Face Between Big Boobs. But Lamb Nubuck Leather is Still very Substantial.

The Color is Black.

Condition is Perfect w/ the tag.

Size 1. Fits a 44 - a true 46.

Retail's around 150000 yen + all fees. ASKING Only $1075 Shipped in US (PP as GIft or add PP Fees) as quick sale.

wu34lg.jpg

2uh46df.jpg

ivh9cp.jpg

2z9h1ed.jpg

6xymwm.jpg

w6vbtd.jpg

2upe8zq.jpg

4h5ki1.jpg

2ezpor6.jpg

**The Only This Piece W/ Lamb Nubuck Leather can compare to this Holy Grail Suede Soft Calf Leather from 07SS Season cause the Leather is so Awesome:

24w4o09.jpg

• 5 months later...

Just only this one available and in my closet for awhile:

FS: 09AW Julius Lamb Nubuck Leather Jacket size 1 w/ The Tag.

Most Simply Amazing Piece for those who don't like the zippers. Slim-fitting with high arm-holes.

And if you like Lamb Blistered from Rick. This Lamb Nubuck from Julius that blows Rick leather away. It's the one of Amazing Leathers ever. Super Soft/Smooth (But Not Thin) Lamb Nubuck Leather, **Just Like You Put Your Face Between Big Boobs. But Lamb Nubuck Leather is Still very Substantial.

The Color is Black.

Condition is Perfect w/ the tag.

Size 1. Fits a 44 - a true 46.

Retail's around 150000 yen + all fees. ASKING Only $1075 Shipped in US (PP as GIft or add PP Fees) as quick sale.

wu34lg.jpg

2uh46df.jpg

ivh9cp.jpg

2z9h1ed.jpg

6xymwm.jpg

w6vbtd.jpg

2upe8zq.jpg

4h5ki1.jpg

2ezpor6.jpg

**The Only This Piece W/ Lamb Nubuck Leather can compare to this Holy Grail Suede Soft Calf Leather from 07SS Season cause the Leather is so Awesome:

24w4o09.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ADDED: JULIUS BLACK/DARK BRown JUT-NECK LEATHER JACKET IN SIZE 1 from 08SS Insanity in Industrial (to me it's still better than 09AW lamb version w/ ykk zippers).

If you're looking for a Julius high collar leather jacket w/ long sleeves and better quality than 09AW version. This piece should be the awesome one. Made by SHEEP LEATHER (such as a higher quality then 09AW leather). It is soft sheep skin, and the same leather that Julius made for Julius 07AW Margiela-inspired, and more substantial than the lamb leather.

Especially, this awesome piece was in the last season that Julius used All Gunmetal RiRi M8 Zippers. Much worthy!

The Condition's Great.

Size 1. Fits a true 44 - slim 46.

The Color is BLACK.

Retail's around 180000 yen + all fees. ASKING $1375 shipped (PP as GIft or add PP Fees).

t7om4x.jpg

25qxh75.jpg

qyzgqt.jpg

72eias.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/esw50p.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/34g4vbq.jpg

http://i51.tinypic.com/1zq7pco.jpg

ACCEPTING THE TRADES AS WELL!

• 2 weeks later...