soundune

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

40% off @ 1524 TODAY.

--- Original message by soundune on Jun 2, 2006 09:48 AM

damn, I had prom last night or I definitely would have checked that shit out.

I been rappin' for about 17 years..

I don't write my stuff anymore,

I just kick it from my head you know what I'm sayin I can do that.

No disrespect... but that's how I am.

• 2 weeks later...

hey all! Just joined. I'm glad to see people coming out to rep seattle - such an amazing city! In terms of fashion I think we could do a bit better but it's getting there. I visit GOODS and Blackbird on a fairly regular basis and basically just try and stay fresh as possible ;) I love learning about Seattle's many treasures and superfuture has already provided an insight into culture and happenings that give us all keys to our wonderful emerald city!

Blackbird:

If you carry Nudies get the slim cuts. As far as I know the other retailers in the area aren't offering them. Kuhlman is focusing on the wider bootcuts. And they have a bad selection (probably just goes along with limited distribution). Haven't been to Riveted to check out their stuff though.

Guest blackbird
Blackbird:

If you carry Nudies get the slim cuts. As far as I know the other retailers in the area aren't offering them. Kuhlman is focusing on the wider bootcuts. And they have a bad selection (probably just goes along with limited distribution). Haven't been to Riveted to check out their stuff though.

Thanks amwarp! That's the plan becuase slim is all I dream about.

Guest blackbird

Yesterday Blackbird received shipments from both Acne and Crate.

Acne: Mod (anti-fit) in Dryclean $299

Acne: Mic (straight leg) in Rigid $199

You can view these styles and washes at: http://www.acnejeans.com/

Crate: New Sally (anti-fit, super skinny rocker jean with more relaxed upper) in a dry, dark rinsed looking deadstock denim $154

Crate: James IV (straight leg) in a dark rinsed deadstock denim $130

Crate: James IV (straight leg) in a dark bright blue deadstock denim $130

I haven't seen these on anyone but hope to post pictures later today on http://helloblackbird.blogspot.com/

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the info guys. Ill be sure to check those places out.

On a side note- Ive still never met another SF'er. But you can catch me downtown walking down 5th in turned-up 4-months-worn APC's, beat up Nudies or looking goofy in my Cali's. Id probably shit myself if someone from here talked to me. Also, I throw parties on the weekends. Holler at me and Ill pound a beer with you.

or Palomino's happy hour on Tuesdays (;

On a side note- Ive still never met another SF'er. But you can catch me downtown walking down 5th in turned-up 4-months-worn APC's, beat up Nudies or looking goofy in my Cali's. Id probably shit myself if someone from here talked to me. Also, I throw parties on the weekends. Holler at me and Ill pound a beer with you.

As for cloak, the only place i have seen ANY cloak is betty blue.

Wow. For some reason I had never checked this store out before reading this post. I went yesterday and they definitely have tons of cool things for very nice prices.

what's the info on the parties you are throwing?

Yep, I'll be moving up to the UW full time on September 22, living in Terry.

If anyone else lives in the dorms, we should definitely kick it.

Finally someone who won't think I'm crazy for not washing my jeans!!

Sounds good. I live down in Westlake Center so its pretty much required for any SFer to party with me during shopping ventures.

• 1 month later...

I been rappin' for about 17 years..

I don't write my stuff anymore,

I just kick it from my head you know what I'm sayin I can do that.

No disrespect... but that's how I am.

^^ hell yeah, ratatat?

Damn, you guys are killing me. i moved about two years ago and miss it a ton. i usually go back twice a year or so but i'll probably move back soonish. i grew up there and lived in the u district and ballard.