Supreme X Bape boxtee history

whoevers running that store is making hella money. most of the shit on there are 100 or above and hes selling out on most every item.

200 for a shirt. no correction, 200 for a 3 by 5 inch box. id rather screenprint it myself.

hahahaha that's horrible.

that shirt is so boring,

I been rappin' for about 17 years..

I don't write my stuff anymore,

I just kick it from my head you know what I'm sayin I can do that.

No disrespect... but that's how I am.

why haven't people realized that wearing supreme 'box t's' and bape shirts only impresses other guys. Supreme makes some great shirts but the only people that wear them in SF can't even ride a lame ass long board

Edited by Justice on May 26, 2006 at 11:29 PM

I was only asking becuase i never seen it at supreme. BoardC3 where did you buy it? And is yours in mint condition? Is it a supreme large or a small ass japanese Bape large? If you ship overseas i am intrested.

Surely 23000 yen for a tee is stupid i am not going to argue that. And what tee in the world is could you not copy for 5 dollars? Do not know about San Fransisco but i have been skateing for over 20 years and i have over the years rock a couple of sumpreme tees.

Sneakerstar

Guest Airjamie
Quote:

id like to know what makes that worth more than a pair of sugarcane 47's. 22000 yen$ its a fucking tee, and not even that interesting.

--- Original message by cheapmuthafukr on May 26, 2006 04:37 AM

Its worth more because its quite fucking obviously a CAMO box instead of a RED box. Thats like.......five different colors of ink.........................dont be stupid cheap.

I punch my bitch to Godflesh.

Quote:
Quote:

id like to know what makes that worth more than a pair of sugarcane 47's. 22000 yen$ its a fucking tee, and not even that interesting.

Its worth more because its quite fucking obviously a CAMO box instead of a RED box. Thats like.......five different colors of ink.........................dont be stupid cheap.

--- Original message by Airjamie on May 27, 2006 11:13 AM

Plus you get a Bape tag stitched on the sleeve!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

--- Original message by Mbrand on May 27, 2006 12:31 PM

oh my god. it all makes sense now.

do you know if that site accepts paypal?

Edited by red on May 28, 2006 at 01:50 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

--- Original message by Mbrand on May 27, 2006 12:31 PM

SHIT! That sealed the deal... definite cop.