Flying Coffin

BOORADLEY

Can anyone please tell me what Flying Coffin Prints on? Looks like AAA to me but id like to be sure. Thanks

Also: Can anyone recommend similiar t-shirt companies with the same type of look for a reasonable price. Thanks.

Also Also: Assuming Obey shirts arent printed on AA or AAA, How do they fit. for reference im a medium in AA and Small in a AAA.

Edited by deathmulletonfire on May 24, 2006 at 08:03 AM

obey has two distinctly different shirt types, i was actually thinking about this last night in bed for some reason hahaha

they have the thinner, tighter fitting vintage style shirts that i'm assuming are cut n sew then the other more normal average shirts, i would wager are printed on something but i dont know what

this is my signature

Guest sauce1

^by way of Hawaii?

haha jk.

I'm feeling the "Hostile" villians tee only....going to pick that up later this week...they've had these same designs for months and months now, i guess just latlely they distriubted, i been watching them under the radar.

someone took my niketalk name here.

Are you illiterate? "by way of Hawaii" meaning Jason- the dude behind Flying Coffin -was born and raised out here. he moved to Seattle but a few years ago. St Alfred was designed and created by my boy Ian, co-owner of Kicks Hawaii. hence me being amped that my Hawaii homies are on the come-up. i twist nothing.

By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

Guest sauce1

^ that wasn't refering to me, i was just kidding.

Can you explain to me the relationship behind KicksHi and In4mation? I know they are seperate shops but i always thought they were in the same "family" or is it a Rival thing almost.

peace.

^ nah, no rivalry. pretty much extended fam. in4mation is big on clothing, with a smaller area dedicated to shoes. they do get some pretty ill exclusives though. kicks/hi is huge on shoes, with a smaller section for clothing. what one shop lacks, the other pretty much fills the gap imo. both are really blowing up as a name brand though. i was in the in4m office and saw an invoice for their in4m tee's alone. couldnt believe the numbers! their stock list grew like 20 fold from a few months back too. much propers to the homefolk.

By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

Guest sauce1

word. ^ and why they haven't reopened their webstore FURITATES ME. lol....What were the Order numbers like?

I missed out on SP/SU 2006 seasons.

Got another question if you don't mind, I'm a fan of both stores, but it seems as though when a Store carried one of the brands they tend to not carry the other. I heard mention when i was talking to someone at HUF that they cant carry in4mation ebcause they carry Kicks/Hi, same with when i was at St.Alfred (kicks/Hi family).

You seem to be networked. Is this intentional? or is it just Streetwear politics/ Store family loyalty?

Thanx man. Peace.

Edited by sauce1 on May 26, 2006 at 02:36 PM