FS: Viktor&Rolf,Burberry,Vince,YMC,Bloomingdale's Brand. 50% off Retail or more

timaton72

Looking to get rid of all this stuff ASAP. All items are either BNWT or VNDS. Everything here is at least 50% off retail value

PLEASE READ:

Shipping from the 510 Bay Area, prices include shipping but add $5 if located on east coast.

Will provide tracking number when shipped.

Paypal (gift or +4%) or USPS MO accepted.

Cash at your own risk.

Apologize for the shitty pics. Please feel free to request more images

img0719j.jpg

By mtgrover at 2011-01-29

Brand new with tag:

Viktor & Rolf "Monsieur Purple V-neck sweater size M. Made from 100% Wool with the glasses logo.

Retails for $490 + tax

BIN: $160 shipped

img0724d.jpg

VNDS: Only been worn once

Burberry Brit Check Trim Half Zip Pullover Size L. Very Classy. Can be worn as both Casual and formal wear. Here is the link for the product:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/burberry-brit-check-trim-half-zip-pullover/3123987?origin=category&resultback=380

Retails for $165 + tax

BIN: SOLD

img0732n.jpg

img0733he.th.jpg

VNDS: Only been worn twice for short periods of time

Vince Plaid Flannel Size L. The colors are actually a little darker than depicted in the picture. Also it appears wrinkled due to the lighting.

Retails for 175 + tax

SOLD

img0736r.jpg

img0738g.th.jpg

Brand New with Tags

YMC Yoke Front Shirt Size M. 100% Cotton shirt with black, red, and white checkered patterns. The camera makes the colors look darker than they actually are. Works great with sweaters. (please excuse my roommate's laundry)

Retails for $173 +tax

BIN:$60 shipped

img0730u.jpg

img0728wf.th.jpg

Brand New. Never worn

The Men's Store from Bloomingdale's Brand Wool Coat Size 44R. Dark Grey. Made from 100% Italian Wool.

Retails for $400 + tax

BIN: $100 shipped

Please feel free to PM me for any questions or offers. I will put up more pictures if requested.

There are people on sufu who know and can vouch for me.

Thanks for looking