Good Clothing Stores in Ottawa, ON

lowe9

dont get your hopes up..

i lived in ottawa til recently and ottawa doesnt have much..

all downtown..

Holt Renfrew on Sparks st. has lacoste, newman, prada, and etc...not a big selection

Schad blu aka Room 535 carries Energie,Diesel, Juicy, 7FAM and etc..urban brands and its on Sussex st.

2-3 doors down is Schad which carries J.lindeberg, Michael Kors, Hugo boss etc.

rideau centre..Harry Rosen carries j.lindeberg, hugo boss, versace and etc..more high-end designers

Fashion is Art

yup i was in ottawa all year for school, and i can honestly say it's basically a terrible city for clothing

theres top of the world on rideau if youre into skate clothes and SBs

norml in the market, it was basically all streetwear and then turned into a bloody lacoste store by the time i left the city

and thats about it

this is my signature

I live in ottawa.

One word: Internet.

Dont buy much at Schad or Schad blu (on sussex or elgin st.). They are the only high end clothing shops in the city other than holts/harry's and they use that as an excuse to charge way too much for everything. I bought a diesel T in montreal and 1 month later Schad got it in as "new arrival" and were charging like 20$ more for it.

Harry Rosen got some okay Boss stuff in, but thats it.

I know some of what they are carrying because I was thinking of openning a store and every time I called a designer or an agency they said they were going with Trustfund for their Ottawa retail location. It seems like a mini-sized TNTblu or Lileo. Here's what I know (I just know the guys' stuff)…

Ever

Trovata

Band of Outsiders

Nudie

Altru

Rock and Republic

Penguin

I'm super excited that I will now be able to shop in Ottawa. I was never really into Schad's look, and the Ottawa Holt's is ok but usually only carries stuff that has been crazy popular at their other locations (like seven's and true religions). Since you are out of town, maybe Trustfund will ship to you, but I guess that's only if you like their stuff.

ahha..nah..i dont need to buy anything from there unless i really like it when i come back to big the O.T. this summer..Socal has everything you need..

I hated how Ottawa was so "AMERICAN EAGLE" and everyone wore the same shit..

i remember 90% of the kids at my school didnt know what holt renfew, or schad was...Schad has a couple of hot girls might i add

but glad to know my friends have a place to shop soon...its at the end of Sussex? so way further down from schad...and how about did you find out about this store?

Fashion is Art

It's going to be in the old Chilly Chiles place on sussex which is only the next block down from Schad. I heard that they were coming from some of my apparel supplier friends in Montreal. I met the owners at Jason Duvall's gallery openning last week, nice folk.

So you are actually in California? I thought you were in halifax for some reason. I must be confusing with some other guy from the men.style.com forums.

• 3 weeks later...