Sign in to follow this  
pita bread

Juun.J F/W 11.12 Paris

wanted to post but i can't find other pictures than that ^^

cable knit jumper looks really good.

another raf knockoff (2008 fw) but who's counting anymore

though i know someone did them before... can't remember who (haha, probably bikkembergs)

can he do something else besides trench and perfectos? all rook the same. late pass on the mountain hiking boots steeze

so far it looks as if he put a lot of his popular works in one collection. Not that I am complaining.

note for the sake of organization, i am keeping the first few posts reserved for the official runway shots

----------------------------------

in my opinion this, hands down, is juun.j's best collection to date. someone mentioned how this is a redux of his most popular works--well in this collection, we see the strongest f/w pieces juun.j ever produced, outlandishly re-imagined and reworked to insanity. this is perfection. i can't get over the cuts, the fabrics, the leather, the fur, the leather, the fur...

having come to terms with the fact that no american or european stockist will get any size 44's, i WILL preorder at least one piece from this collection. i'm sad i missed out on so much from past seasons but glad that i held out for so long, 'cause come fall 2011 im gonna finally get what i've been waiting for all this time

rarbj8.jpg

=

3452dfp.jpg

x

15u5ih.jpg

The fur:

6gdcmf.jpg

On a side note; this is the best use I've seen of the Rick Owens-ish "sidepanels" on the shoes. Still don't understand the point or attraction, though.

This collection is striaght phoenix fire born. Loved whole looks like that black trench with the leather sleeves and boots. The fur tops and some of the blazer-overcoat hybrids were sick.

fur and knitwear were definite standouts.

I like the cut and trim on his leathers (that shearling piece looks identical to last season's shearling though which is disappointing).

I think this collection is very focused on his aesthetic. It feels like Rick Owens, continually honing his ideas over and over again, exploring space rather than expanding it and thinning out his intent. I'll definitely try to pick up a fur and a leather at some point...though the boots and sneakers feel like something I see every year from every menswear designer.

Damn, didn't realize those boots were perforated. Still cop or wait for the white hiking boots?

Damn, didn't realize those boots were perforated. Still cop or wait for the white hiking boots?

Just email them and see if they'll order a white pair for you. I like the perforated ones a lot though... looks so future-classy

wish more shops did pre-orders this way.

so tempted to get that double collar leather perfecto.

the outerwear of the collection was brilliantly designed to me. shoes were a little too similar to rafs though =/