J.W. Davis / J.W.D. Jeans

denim.C

Has anyone ever heard of denim by the brand of J.W Davis or J.W.D?

As I've been looking searching around the internet and found only this website which are related to this jeans.

http://jeanspavilion.web.fc2.com/JWDAVISXXTYPE.htm

Based on the website, it is made in Thailand which might lead to only one thing, counterfeit jeans.

Is it true? but the writings on the jeans are in Japanese.

Could anyone lead me to a better website which perhaps has the price of this new jeans? (really important) and which company manufactured it or other info's as well.

It'll be a great help as my search in Japanese language only yielded two pages which are related to this brand of jeans with both of them on the auctions items.

One is in rakuten and mbok.jp and please stop the crap, every jeans / denim lovers will surely knew, that this is the guy who has a few patent during his time with Levi's. History man.

So, stop answering with similar answers to this as I really need some serious answers.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers.

Has anyone ever heard of denim by the brand of J.W Davis or J.W.D?

As I've been looking searching around the internet and found only this website which are related to this jeans.

http://jeanspavilion.web.fc2.com/JWDAVISXXTYPE.htm

Based on the website, it is made in Thailand which might lead to only one thing, counterfeit jeans.

Is it true? but the writings on the jeans are in Japanese.

Could anyone lead me to a better website which perhaps has the price of this new jeans? (really important) and which company manufactured it or other info's as well.

It'll be a great help as my search in Japanese language only yielded two pages which are related to this brand of jeans with both of them on the auctions items.

One is in rakuten and mbok.jp and please stop the crap, every jeans / denim lovers will surely knew, that this is the guy who has a few patent during his time with Levi's. History man.

So, stop answering with similar answers to this as I really need some serious answers.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers.

Serious answers only...