Selvedge / Dry Denim under 150 in NYC

herpsky

I currently own:

Imperial Dukes (well, consignment)

APC New Standards

Could you suggest dry / selvedge jeans that are under 150 in NYC?

I was thinking of

-uniqlo

-H&M

what else?

My pick would be the Loomstates at Steven Alan for 135. The denim is light and they have a very slight bootcut (which isn't that great). Other then that, I would try E. Sewn right now for their sample sale. They had the Fultons etc, which is decent denim for $75.00. Then, mill through the jean heap at Atrium... you might find some Blue Bloods for under 150. Diesel has some dry subtle jeans for around 125 too. Levis is worth checking out too. I guess get what fits best, but I think its better to buy a well made pair ... rather then buy a pair of uniqlo or h&m and look for jeans again in 2 months.

I think I'm going to check out the S. Alan sample sale tomorrow and I'll also stop by Rogan. I haven't been to Rogan all season and if I see anything I'll post about it.

Steven Alan sample sale is 87 Franklin St. They have some great deals like the Loomstates I mentioned for 45 and 5EPs for 75.

ES sample sale is held around the corner from An Earnest Cut and Sewn in Meatpacking. If you go to their store they will tell you how to get there.