APC New Standard Size 28 - Brand new

david_c

In short:

FS: APC New Standards, Size 28, brand new.

Price: $140 OBO.

In long:

so I traded in a pair of worn new cures at the APC store in NY and got a fresh pair of size 28 new standards. I had already broken in a pair of new cures and new standards between the last two years that I didn't want to do APC jeans again and went with a different pair.I was happy to hold onto a fresh pair of NS in case the price inflated or they wouldn't be around again in the far off future. There's simply too many pairs of nice jeans to be had that I don't think I'm ever going to wear these. Also I need cash. I purchased these from the APC store in Soho for half price because of the butler program. I still lost a pair of jeans in this process so I'm going to charge a little more than it cost me to get this pair.

Here's what you get: I have the bag, catalog, receipt, and everything that normally comes with it. It's a size 28 and it's probably been tried on at the store a couple times but it's still raw and unworn.

Photo is here:

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_SxzgstR2ZNM/TRL52gMO1eI/AAAAAAAAAa0/y2efGkgkl4Y/s800/IMG_0983.JPG

I would really prefer local (NJ, NY area) but we can do paypal and shipping as well. I believe it'll cost me about $12 to priority mail it.

These are unworn. Not even for 30 minutes, the measurements are factory. I pulled these from the context clothing website. If there is variability in sizing with APC then let me know.

Tagged size: 28

Waste: 30

Rise: 10.25

Knee: 10.25

Knee: 8

Leg opening: 7.5

I include a link to the bag in my original post. I can take more pictures when I get back to my apartment after Christmas (home for the Holidays right now).

They're the same as buying factory except you save $20-35, (more if you factor NYC tax but you're already tax-evading internet users.)

Also when I say unworn, i mean they haven't been worn for more than 10 minutes.