Going to Tokyo and Kyoto

nakata86

Hi guys,

Gonna be heading to Tokyo in a weeks time and nothing beats this sort of excitement of having to wait for a holiday that you have dreamed of since forever. Got myself a pretty good guide from tokyo superguide and found it pretty useful. however, I do have a few questions that would require some clarfication from you guys here at sufu, do the all levi's stores in tokyo all have levis fenom in store? Where can i get visvims and kzk related apparels/kicks?

I cant seem to find any of these descriptions or key words from the sufu guide at all.. so if you guys could just point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated..

Also, am making a trip down to Kyoto for 2 nights and three days.. At the same time it would be my special someones bday and i am really looking forward and hoping that i could prepare some sort of a surprise for her, i.e a romantic dinner with great views of the city, or if there are anything else that is more interesting than the conventional romantic dinner i would love to get some suggestions on that as well..

Please help!

Thanks guys!

Hi guys,

Gonna be heading to Tokyo in a weeks time and nothing beats this sort of excitement of having to wait for a holiday that you have dreamed of since forever. Got myself a pretty good guide from tokyo superguide and found it pretty useful. however, I do have a few questions that would require some clarfication from you guys here at sufu, do the all levi's stores in tokyo all have levis fenom in store? Where can i get visvims and kzk related apparels/kicks?

I cant seem to find any of these descriptions or key words from the sufu guide at all.. so if you guys could just point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated..

Also, am making a trip down to Kyoto for 2 nights and three days.. At the same time it would be my special someones bday and i am really looking forward and hoping that i could prepare some sort of a surprise for her, i.e a romantic dinner with great views of the city, or if there are anything else that is more interesting than the conventional romantic dinner i would love to get some suggestions on that as well..

Please help!

Thanks guys!

lurk more (or google).

FIL, Isetan, Chapter World

Ever since tab device went out of business, most of the fenom series have been sold through levi's stores.

any restaurant facing kamogawa or near arashiyama

i don't know if the whole bamboo forest light up thing in sagano is still going on. it's defintely super romantic. check it out if you have a chance.

well seeing how you've only got a week's time, I'm guessing here that you've done all the research about the normal tourist places to hit up, particularly in Kyoto.

At the very least, you should definitely make the trip to Kiyomizu-dera, kinkakuji, and stroll through the Gion district. Here's a Wikipedia page that outlines the major tourist spots:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historic_Monuments_of_Ancient_Kyoto_(Kyoto,_Uji_and_Otsu_Cities)

I was just there this past August and I can imagine it's a wholly different experience walking around in December/January!

Guys,

am finding it really hard to get a restaurant in kyoto for the 30th dec as most of them are closed :(

As for tokyo, any of you guys reckon that popular restaurants such as kikunoi would be opened on the 31st?

thanks heaps!

Basically being totally honest here, from the 30th until the 2nd you are pretty much SOL with Kyoto it's totally booked for New Years celebrations.