IRAK NY

bapesta

Fuck it. Its been close to 3 yrs on this thread. Lets talk shit. Who knows what?

Where did the clothing go? Whats up with the site/blog? Whats up with Nekst, Adek, KSER being the only ones really repping the crew? Should this thread die all together or can we make the next fan favorite?

Digging threads outta the grave.

Blog is being updated semi regularly again ... for a while the layout was changed to one post per page and only photos were posted which sucked.

I see a lot of Adek stuff around so props to him, especially like the throwie he caught over on E Houston. Rest of that wall is toy.

Heard Kent is doing a bid, but dunno what they charged him with.

i havnt been to ny since the graf scene was dominated by celebuwriters, but i cant imagine many people being able to rep irak after the publicity they got during the neckface/dithers/aka revival. snot kinda blew his own spot and the whole crew was too visible. if they arent all being surveiled at this point, id say the vandal squad is fucking up.

Heard Kent is doing a bid, but dunno what they charged him with.

Word on the skreet was drugs. I'd seen him pretty bent back from time to time. Supposedly Fanta went to JP to dry out from the horse.

My thing is if they wanted to legit the clothing (selling at karmaloop is definitely a check in the "we're a serious business box") and slow up on the writting to prevent hassles with that goal, why stop the clothing? I know the business was never that correct but i've seen dumber people with worse product be more consistant.

Since the clothing is seemingly on hiatus, why not bring back the raffiki?

I know Rehab's been over in JP for a while, what was the deal with him going over there?

He had a fill in off the Metro North by the Fordham stop that must've been up for 10+ years, but it got dissed like last year.

I haven't seen a lot of KSER stuff. Anyone got flicks?

he's got a nice mailbox on 8th between 25th and 26th. westside of 8th. JA is also on the same box. There is a big JA, FEISM(maybe OJ too) on the news stand right behind it.

If you saunter down 26th he has a few more tags. There is one with cinik on 26th and 11th. There is a zephyr tag there as well. It looks like he could have done it, but who knows. It was def. done in the last 6mos.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...