squatters

linkejeuk

Last week I was at a demonstration against the squatting ban in Holland which turned into a riot after the police attacked a group of squatters, and practically tried beating them to death. Holland is going a bit crazy, hehe. That is a cynical smile.

:)

Anyway, I was cruious about how squatters are treated and seen in places where it has always been "illegal". I am tired of hearing the sick media here regurgitate the bullshit stereotype of the squatter. So, tell me nice stories, or less nice ones, interesting ones, whatever aboiut

squatters!

post pics of fashion peeps looking like squatters, whatever.

I'm on this pic somewhere I think.

album_large_291431.jpg

I live next to squatters in London. I'd like them if it wasn't for the all night parties on weekdays. Or having to watch them passed out lying on the ground in the garden on Saturday mornings. Or the fact they don't pay tax or contribute in any way to their community.

They are, basically, a bunch of smelly cunts. I hope squatting is banned everywhere.

I don't know a human right to possess.

but anyway, squatting here is different, a lot of students and people from creative fields squat because they can't afford anything in the city. I don't squat myself, just like their contribution to the variaty of culture in Amsterdam. Anyway, just be childish and lame and post cool looking squatters then;

these guys hate squatters as well.

krakers.jpg

I don't know a human right to possess.

but anyway, squatting here is different, a lot of students and people from creative fields squat because they can't afford anything in the city. I don't squat myself, just like their contribution to the variaty of culture in Amsterdam. Anyway, just be childish and lame and post cool looking squatters then;

these guys hate squatters as well.

pretty sure students trying to get shit for free is the norm wherever you go.

i dont have a problem with families, elderly or disabled people being assisted by the government for housing. but what gives some young able bodied "creative" the right to live for free while the rest of the people on their street pay for the services they use?

done preaching

because their chosen profession is worthless. not culturally worthless, just worthless in the sense nobody in their right mind would pay you for it.

i dont have a problem with families, elderly or disabled people being assisted by the government for housing. but what gives some young able bodied "creative" the right to live for free while the rest of the people on their street pay for the services they use?

here's somehing to ponder about: and what gives the old and disabled the right to live for free while the rest of the people on their street pay for the services they use?

here's somehing to ponder about: and what gives the old and disabled the right to live for free while the rest of the people on their street pay for the services they use?

For the majority of elderly, its a lifetime of contribution to society which gives them the right. The disabled? Well, they were just dealt a raw card and fortunately our society is advanced and compassionate enough to include them too.

Hey guys, look I found the one republican on our board.

While we're at it, why don't we eat babies nobody wants? Free protein and all that.

The former, obviously. But in my opinion it shouln't be the government's job to decide whose excuse is worse, who will be given 'free' stuff and who won't be. (This opinion is apparently republican, with a hint of cannibalism)

Anyway I'm not looking to cause a political argument or anything, just wanted to speak my mind and give everyone some food for thought. Peace.

How did a thread about squatters turn into a discussion of ethics in the modern age? Cool.

Use to live next to squatters in London, first lot were really cool, second lot were crazy and fucked the house up completely and covered the insides in mildly scary satanist graffiti. Now I've moved to Scotland where it's just plain illegal.

I have a lot of respect for squatters who utilise abandoned and un-used buildings which are sitting empty contributing fuck all to anybody. Not so much for East London kids who squat because it's 'cool' and the parties are fun (although fun parties is a good reason to live somewhere still)

The former, obviously. But in my opinion it shouln't be the government's job to decide whose excuse is worse, who will be given 'free' stuff and who won't be. (This opinion is apparently republican, with a hint of cannibalism)

Anyway I'm not looking to cause a political argument or anything, just wanted to speak my mind and give everyone some food for thought. Peace.

sorry, i'm just being a dick.;)

anyways – remember, at least in the states, AARP (american association of retired people) is THE largest voting bloc, ever. old people have nothing to except run me over on the streets and vote. Ever see any legislation go thru that hurts social security or old people driving privileges? Yeah, I thought so. It's shitty, but most young people don't give enough of a crap to vote.