rustler rigid regular fit model 87624

mizanation

i am actually going to remove the zipper and using these for brazilian jiu-jitsu pants. i'm pretty sure that working out in these will produce awesome results.

wow miz i was thinking of doing likewise for judo

how are you gonna mod these bad boys?

after removing the zipper i figured i'd stitch the fly together

but there remains the problem of fastening

i was considering shortening the beltloops and maybe running a drawstring through there

but i'm not sure how sturdy that would be

i think you're definitely right about how randori would produce some intense and interesting wear

also have you found these bleed a lot?

i don't know how everyone would feel about my leaving blue all over the floor :o

whatsup almondcrush,

i was going to remove the zipper and put in a velco strip, like fight shorts have. then, i was going to put in a drawstring at the top like regular judo pants (maybe using the existing belt loops). bleeding won't be a problem because we use regular blue wrestling mats, not judo tatami.

i'm surprised your judo school would let you train in jeans, most judo schools are so strict about regulations. many places won't even let me on the mats cuz i don't have a usjf membership card (even though i've been doing bjj for years).

yo miz, i'm starting at my school's judo club, which seems a lot more informal than a traditional kodenkan

new members are told to just wear comfortable loose-fitting clothes without any zippers or belts

i'm hoping after a bit i'll be able to get away with a proper judogi top and some modded rustlers