Dior Homme Under My Car SS2007 17.5cm W28

zephyrsong

Up for sale is a pair of DH UMC07 in 17.5cm cut size 28 very good condition. This version of UMC is the rariest DH jeans and never seen in the market. They only available in Japan in very limited quantity and sold out everywhere. come from my wardrobe. loss 10 pound weight so it a bit loose for me now. never been washed or altered. all in original processed. leather tag still thick and the red paint still thick and clear. (this pair don't have red paint on the right thigh but have one on the left knee, didn't pale down from the wash because I never washed them)

also have the Japanese tag that verified they are the 17.5cm cut with ref.number 7E3110610197 (19 cut is 7E3110520197 and 21cm cut is 7E3110540197) Japanese letters on the tag still clear.

my price is 800 USD as gift >>>> 780 USD as gift >>>> 765 USD as gift or add paypal 4%

about minus rep, I got neg rep from many member here because I list my price too high in the past sell thread. it's not happen because I've problem with buyer. please understand.

Measurement

Waist: 15"

Thigh: 10"

Rise: 9.5"

Knee: 7.5"

Hem: 6.5"

IMG_08411.jpg

IMG_08421.jpg

IMG_0816.jpg

IMG_0818.jpg

IMG_0643.jpg

IMG_0642.jpg

IMG_0646.jpg

IMG_0645.jpg

• 1 month later...

I can't do that low :( I've ever listed at 750 as gift and more people ready to pay at that price (when USD were strong at 33-34 THB/USD) at the moment USD is weak and still go down (30.6 THB/USD) I'll not rise price but can't lower anymore. you should be fine because you're australian and nowaday AUS dollar is very strong. almost same rate as US already.

I can't do that low :( I've ever listed at 750 as gift and more people ready to pay at that price (when USD were strong at 33-34 THB/USD) at the moment USD is weak and still go down (30.6 THB/USD) I'll not rise price but can't lower anymore. you should be fine because you're australian and nowaday AUS dollar is very strong. almost same rate as US already.

Bump for you

In fact, I'm Hong Kee and study in Sydney.

That's why I can't give 800USD because HKD is also depreciate due to the weak USD, haha.

Hopes you can find a good buyer.

Bump for you