FS: BoO Pennies sz9; BoO Raglan sweater; Persols; Bottega Veneta

lucky27

Selling a few things here.

1. Band of Outsiders Raglan sweater. Grey/sz S. Made in Japan. Really soft cotton. Sold out everywhere. Brand new. Still has the barney's tag on them. $180.

img0683a.jpg

img0685gw.jpg

img0686qj.jpg

2. Band of Outsiders distressed Penny Loafers Size 9. Will fit a 9-9.5. Love these shoes. Unfortunately they are too small for me to wear. I'm normally a size 10.5. These are sold out everywhere as well unless you wear a size 7. My 12 year old cousin Amanda wears a size 7. $175.

img0671e.jpg

img0673bn.jpg

note: these shoes are brand new. The bottom of the soles look like they are dirty, but they are in fact little traction marks that presents a darker section.

3.Bottega Veneta Wallet with Chain.

This wallet is the traditional BV brown made of lambskin. Beautiful soft leather that will get darker and buttery soft through time. The chain can be removed as well. Features 1 deep slot for currency. 6 Credit Card slots. And a few other slots. Brand new. Comes with a store pouch and box. $400

img0674y.jpg

img0675ze.jpg

img0676q.jpg

4. Persol 714 sunglasses. The Steve McQueens. The Kings of Leon. The Pierce Bronsons. Tom Cruise. Zac Efron. ok enough name dropping. These are black and the lenses are polarized. They fold. It's really cool. So cool that I bought 2 of these. I didn't lose the first pair as I thought I would...yet...so I'm gonna sell these. Brand new. $250. Retails for $360.

img0679c.jpg

img0680f.jpg

note: all prices include shipping within the United States. International shipping will be a little extra. TBD'ed.

Cheers.