Flotsam & Jetsam

ethandesu

I'm not sure if there is another thread for this, but I haven't found any yet, so here goes. I was thinking it would be good to see the bits and pieces, the stuff, that fills the pockets of our right hand selvedge or wears out the cuffs on our Roughwear A-2's. What is the flotsam and jetsam with you each day? What is on your wrist or in your watch pocket. There are plenty of threads on watches, bags, hats etc, but I want to see what the denim wearing SuFu crowd keep close to themselves everyday.

My first humble offerings - Two of my favourite watches. Both Free & Easy staples, and more at home with jeans than suits. Not super expensive, and the sort of thing that the watch elitists, thankfully, pass over.

First - My Omega Speedmaster Transitional from '67 or '68;

P7123990.jpg

and, my Omega Seamaster 120 "Deep Blue" from 1970;

P7123986.jpg

So show me what you've got - lighters? Pocket knives? Lucky coins? Dog Tags or a St Christopher medal? Post them here....

desu

Although there is another thread for this. I like the title Flotsam and Jetsam a hell of a lot better.