Apple iPhone 4

Vinneus

Damn i just got the 32gb 3gs a few months ago too. Fuck this is bullshit.

yea you should follow the rules - but you do get all the OS updates when it drops

...i think US only Eddy. sorry

iPhone 4 will be available for around 88 countries by the end of September.

i want one but i cant justify the at&t plans. i guess droid incredible it is.

htc_incredible.jpg

Verizon ends up being the same (if not just a tiny bit more expensive).

AT&T currently has a $34.99/mo. offer for their Nation 450 plan, $25/mo. 2GB data plan, and if you register for a premier account with a qualified (read: college/university) email address you get an additional discount off your monthly bill.

Either way, it's going to be about $70-90/mo.

The EVO 4 would be the killer jawn if not for the battery, but it looks much doper than this to me.

That said, will cop. I have been noticing my old 3G is just not up to snuff with some of the new updates out for my apps, its getting slower and slower and less able alllllll the time.

htc evo 4g for sure...

played with one yesterday at best buy.....please, i recommend you stop at best buy, radioshack, or a sprint booth in the mall and play with one...

it

is

ridiculous

forget all the specs and hoopla....it's fvckin 79.99 a month with unlimited data, free gps, unlimited mobile->mobile, and honestly, better/faster 3G than ATT....had iphone (original, 3g, 3gs) for 2.5 years and had to give it up....OS and hardware improvements are just not good enough...

plus my work email gives me 25% off of the 79.99 (if you've got a school email, it is 20%off i think)

It feels like everything I was promised through daytime History Channel "Exploring Technologies of the Future"-esque shows is just around the corner with this thing, which is obviously what they intended but I'm still blown away.

Who the hell really needs the big gig models of these new phones... i got my 8 gig 3G and NEVER filled it up... am i old? kinda. But shits nuts how much you want/need ratio.

Not so greedy for gigs concept.

I like extra gbs. I load movies to watch on my daily commutes. Wire season 2 currently on the iPod, which this will hopefully replace.

But at the end of the day, really, this is just a mini iPad.... :P