FS/FT: The Viridi-anne Pants Size 1

swissbanks

Hi.. This is my first sale here although I've had a handful of very successful transactions both here and on Style Zeitgeist. I also have a 100% eBay rating with over 80+ transactions. I'm going to be as transparent as possible to make sure everything goes over smoothly. If you have any questions at all don't hesitate to ask!

1_99.jpg

2_7.jpg

10_14.jpg

3_15.jpg

5_15.jpg

6_10.jpg

7_10.jpg

8_14.jpg

9_2.jpg

11_16.jpg

Size: 1 — fits skinny. For reference, I am 5'10" and 140lbs.

Color: The dye used has created a really beautiful blackish grey color. It goes very well with jet black garments as well as various browns, purples, etc..

Material: 100% Cotton — light enough for summer usage!

Measurements: Waist: 16", Inseam: 31", Ankle: 7"

Description: Its constructed with various panels and stitching along the back, front, and side of the leg which adds nice detail. There are side pockets on the legs with the additional four up top. The legs end in a simple stitch without a hem. The button fly is the only thing that is slightly troublesome. The 3 out of the 4 buttons were a bit weakly sewn at first so I had them professionally reinforced. Now the final button (the one lowest on the fly) is feeling slightly wobbly. In the future it might need to be reinforced again but the cost of this is nominal. It has a beautiful metal closure.

Shipping: I will send out USPS Priority with Delivery Confirmation, of course. Additionally, I am often able to ship same or next day.

Why Sell?: Because I have long past my quota for black skinny pants and need other things in my life!

Price: $200 SOLD — Thank you! shipped in the US. Add $15-20 anywhere else. Please send payment as gift or add 4% for Paypal fees. I am willing to trade and am looking for various things so if you have something in my size (1-2 or 44-46 shoe size around a 42) by all means get in touch!

Like I said, if you have any questions please ask and I'll respond as soon as possible. Thanks!