adicolor @ DQM ...

mlproject

dave posted this on myspace... i know some of you were wondering where you could get them? i have no idea what they have though.

>>>>

HEY EVERYONE JUST TO LET YOU KNOW PHONE ORDERS ARE COOL WITH US.

212 505 7551 SHOP .. CALL DURING BUISNESS HOURS. 12-7PM

i dont know either. i picked up a dqm x j$ pair for a friend and wanted a pair of either the woodwood or the hideout. i passed after knowing the price, woulda buy them if they were like 150. maybe thats their attempt to curb resellers? that might also explain why they still have US11, US11.5 and US12 left by 1 pm

yeah I was hoping they'd be somewhere around the $100 mark. I wonder if $250 is DQM trying to curb resellers or Adidas trying to hot-shit themselves to the top of the sneaker market. (i.e., who set the price that high?)

That is too bad, I really liked the J$/DQM ones, and the Woodwoods, but I cannot stomach that price.

anyhow thanks for the info, hahnstch.

Edited by minya on Apr 1, 2006 at 06:58 PM

Not sure how Relevant this is but Footlocker here in Eugene, OR has a grip of the NYC Adicolors. They've also got the adicolors with the interchangable stripes.

If anybody needs a pair, I'd be more than willing to pick em' up. I'm not on top of the Adidas shoe game so I haven't a clue as to the hype of either of these models. The fact that they're at footlocker tells me they're worthless.

PM me, I think they're 79 for the NYC's and 69 for the others.