Consolidation Thread: Geller, Bassike, Ksubi, Claude Maus, Alpha60, RWB

jackg

Robert Geller White Oxford

100% Cotton

Size: 50

Condition: Brand New

Price: SOLD

Bought off another user who said it was brand new, and i have only tried it on at home. Just a little slim for my personal preference but its a really interesting shirt, its made of a quiet substantial cotton and the fit and tailoring is really top grade.

Measurements (appx):

21" pit-to-pit

27.5" bottom of back collar to hem

26" top of shoulder seam to hem

IMG_1092640x480.jpg

IMG_1096640x480.jpg

IMG_1093640x480.jpg

Bassike Classic Universal Denim Jean

Size 34"

Brand New Never Worn

"The Universal- relaxed fitting premium Japanese stonewashed denim jean, is for both men and women.

This jean has been cut narrow through the hips, has a longer rise to be worn low and slouchy, slim tapered relaxed leg & finished with an authentic chainstiched jean hem.

The bassike jean has been hand crafted in Japan using the most premium Japanese denim with fit and construction being our priority."

Price: SOLD

IMG_1101640x480.jpg

IMG_1102640x480.jpg

Also for sale a number of Silk Bowties, these come new in their packets, hand-me-downs from my Grandfather, a number of different designs and colors all 100% Silk, all Brand New, and all size adjustable to suit any neck.

$20 USD Each or a bundle deal???

Pictured below are a couple of the different designs and colors, apologies for the poor pictures its very difficult to get a good picture without taking them out of the packet. Lots more variations so if your interested PM for more pictures/details

IMG_1158640x480.jpg

IMG_1159640x480.jpg

IMG_1160640x480.jpg

IMG_1161640x480.jpg