worst (sufu) waywt fits

seriously why the fuck do you care if people think you are a hypebeast? fuck that term. You write on this messageboard as if you are doing you, so really, why do you care? you are contradicting your supposed 'street wear mentality' by posing that question about yourself.

you write for solecollector, you frequent many message boards involving fashion and sneakers, you know exactly what a hypebeast is considered, you know that you are a perfect description of one, but really, it shouldnt bother you because, WE HAVE HEARD IT TEN MILLION MOTHERFUCKING TIMES, YOU ALL BUY WHAT YOU LIKE< NOT BUYING INTO THE FUCKING HYPE. KILL ME!

someone throw me a box of tissues stat!

- elitist

Edited by breakfasteatre on Jan 16, 2006 at 12:55 PM

seriously why the fuck do you care if people think you are a hypebeast? fuck that term. You write on this messageboard as if you are doing you, so really, why do you care? you are contradicting your supposed 'street wear mentality' by posing that question about yourself.

you write for solecollector, you frequent many message boards involving fashion and sneakers, you know exactly what a hypebeast is considered, you know that you are a perfect description of one, but really, it shouldnt bother you because, WE HAVE HEARD IT TEN MILLION MOTHERFUCKING TIMES, YOU ALL BUY WHAT YOU LIKE< NOT BUYING INTO THE FUCKING HYPE. KILL ME!

someone throw me a box of tissues stat!

- elitist

Edited by breakfasteatre on Jan 16, 2006 at 12:55 PM

Eh, I don't get it? What is this from? or referring to?

• 2 weeks later...