Halo: Reach Beta

Battles

nope, not unless microsoft already sent you a code for playing halo 2. You just need the campaign disc, not the multiplayer one if that helps.

it's dropping "late morning" PST according to bungie.net. also found this new video as part of the announcement of the partnership with activision:

mm6yFEPY9lw&feature=player_embedded#!

bungie has always seemed like a really awesome company to me, but I have to admit I feel like the quality of the halo games (at least the campaign/story which was why I loved the first game) kind of went downhill with each new game. I still look forward to everything they put out more than anything else but I hope the activision thing isn't a bad sign.

Overall loving the beta. There are so many people bitching about so many things on bungie it's kind of scary but I hope the retail version isn't too different from what we're playing now.

Covy slayer is my brand of crack, can't wait for invasion to be added for some more elite love

what are they complaining about? my only ones so far are the loadouts. i wish sprint was the only one and they'd put powerups(invis and overshield) back on the maps. and for the dmr and covy rifle to have bigger clips.