Stock Tees - experience & advice guys

Alber

Following some of the comments within the BAPE thread, some help guys. I run a group of DJ's in the UK called Keep Off The Grass. We are looking into starting a small T shirt line and I'm tearing my hair out trying to find a decent stock tee to use. As mentioned in the other thread, everything I find has a neck size to fit a tree through it !! Really after a nice fitting neck.

I picked up Murina from your comments and asked for a sample (in the UK), BUT ANY THOUGHTS / COMMENTS / EXPERIENCE ON ANY OTHERS ? Hanes ? Beefy ? Howies ?????

www.keepoffthegrass.net

I like Aloré. their color selection is somewhat limited but they have a lot of the basics available from most other companies. their fit isn't too bad either, not much shrinkage and they seem pretty durable. more importantly, they're assembled in the US---sweatshop free (and of better quality than American Apparel).

if they move, kill 'em.

Quote:

Following some of the comments within the BAPE thread, some help guys. I run a group of DJ's in the UK called Keep Off The Grass. We are looking into starting a small T shirt line and I'm tearing my hair out trying to find a decent stock tee to use. As mentioned in the other thread, everything I find has a neck size to fit a tree through it !! Really after a nice fitting neck.

I picked up Murina from your comments and asked for a sample (in the UK), BUT ANY THOUGHTS / COMMENTS / EXPERIENCE ON ANY OTHERS ? Hanes ? Beefy ? Howies ?????

--- Original message by Alber on Dec 20, 2004 03:53 PM

Alber - as well as Hanes Beefys, try Screen Stars Premiums. They are easily available in the UK and are very similar to Hanes but cheaper (ie. 100% cotton heavyweight jersey, similar weight and cut).

I've worn several hard for about 5 years and they are still in great shape.