Another Garbage Freshjive Shirt - Supertrash?

englandmj7

I happen to be one of the 16-year-olds who probably would be rocking Bape if I didn't hate the vast majority of it so much. In fact, I'm the only person I know who's ever heard of Bape, and I don't even like it, so apparently they missed the mark on my marketing demographic.

Personally, although I'm not sure how interested I am in wearing what is essentially a very specific "in-joke/parody" shirt, much less a "word shirt" at all, I found the design kind of amusing. More so than the other Nigo-attack, at least.

It's all pretty shitty, ultimately.

i t a l i c s f o r l i f e

http://www.liarsliarsliars.com

Mmm, why can't someone just wear whatever he likes without all the snide comments from haters...true, to some its a religion, to others its fronting, someone may just dig it and buy it at retail.....BAPE has been around for about 10 years, it was very popular, then it became unpopular and now its popular again...and again, the popularity will fade with time.....so, all the hate parody makes a statement of the the times....why not just make a "I hate resellers" tee, as these are the ones that push up prices of a US$250 hoody to US$1000 because there is a demand...but hey, welcome to capitalism 21st century style...ebay it, google it, blog it, forum it....its all out there...

I don't understand why you insist that all complaints are "hating." People like things, or they don't, and they come to these forums which are specifically "discussion boards" to voice their opinion on things. That's why we're signed up to this board.

If you signed up just to complain about that, then start a topic about it, and then maybe we'll discuss it. Instead, you come here and attempt to kill the thread by insisting that not only are we "haters" but that we're essentially fools as well.

Thanks for contributing!

Quote:

Mmm, why can't someone just wear whatever he likes without all the snide comments from haters...true, to some its a religion, to others its fronting, someone may just dig it and buy it at retail.....BAPE has been around for about 10 years, it was very popular, then it became unpopular and now its popular again...and again, the popularity will fade with time.....so, all the hate parody makes a statement of the the times....why not just make a "I hate resellers" tee, as these are the ones that push up prices of a US$250 hoody to US$1000 because there is a demand...but hey, welcome to capitalism 21st century style...ebay it, google it, blog it, forum it....its all out there...

--- Original message by rakis on Mar 26, 2006 12:14 PM

you seemed to get bored with your own point.

rhetorically asking, 'why someone can't just wear whatever he likes without all the snide comments from haters' is more played out than bape parodies.

Edited by boystory on Mar 27, 2006 at 04:49 PM