FS: Dries Van Noten HUGE Size Bag

Hi sufu. Just an interest check here. I've got a Dries Van Noten bag from the Autumn Winter 09 collection in black, brand new, with tags. Since this is just an interest check I didn't take any pictures of the actual piece. However, I didn't expect it to be so hard to find a good picture on the net. Here's the best I could find, it's from the actual runway show:

dries-van-noten01.jpg

Pretty awful picture I know, but knowing you sufu'ers I'm sure some of you are already familiar with the bag I'm speaking of because it's AWESOME! Over-sized for you guys (or gals) with that superlative style. Canvas and leather with beautiful hardware. Removable shoulder strap, and fixed backpack straps (multiple styles of wear!). Three strap buckle style front flap enclosure. One big zippered pocket on the inside. I think it retails for $775. I for sure won't take less than $300 + you pay shipping. Please post your offers in this thread and I'll decide by Sunday. I'm also willing to trade for brand new Visvims in a size 41 (not familiar with Visvim sizing) FBT's prefered.

Thanks for reading.

p.s. The picture is of the olive/taupe/tan kinda colored bag. This is for the all black (couldn't find a picture, help me out sufu!).

Somebody is upset because they think I'm auctioning this item. That's fine I'll just set a price then.

Retails for $775 NWT, Asking for $450 + shipping (this is almost 50% OFF!)

(Or the trade for new Visvims still applies)

I was just trying to make it interesting. I honestly would have given the bag up for $350, but I'm perturbed that someone went out of his way to hate on me.

edit: Thanks sufu. There has been enough interest in this piece for me to take pictures. I'm sleepy, I'll have them up tomorrow night.

Finally got to it and took some pictures of the bag.

DSC02347.jpg

Flat Front View (w/ dust bag.)

DSC02348.jpg

Flat Black View (w/ dust bag.)

DSC02351.jpg

Back Backpack Fit View

DSC02354.jpg

Back Messenger Fit View

DSC02352.jpg

Front Messenger Fit View

DSC02349.jpg

Tag View

Item Description: Oversized Dries Van Noten Canvas and Leather Backpack.

Huge backpack with heavy-duty canvas and leather trim and metal hardware. The messenger strap is removable and adjustable (I have it on the shortest setting and I'm 5'6" maybe this will help for dimensions) There's one zippered pocket on the inside (I forgot the inside view, sorry) the rest of it is big and open. I'm asking for $450 + shipping. or the Visvim trade describes above and difference in retail value.

Thanks for being patient sufu!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...