advice

school- i want to take AP chem but it requires a B+ average in Bio, Chem, Alg2+Trig, and Physics. My grades have been lackluster B- to B range in those and i haven't taken physics yet. to do so i have to take it over the summer but I've already bought plane tickets to china. if i do take it, its not guaranteed that i get in. Should i take Physics over the summer?

school- i want to take AP chem but it requires a B+ average in Bio, Chem, Alg2+Trig, and Physics. My grades have been lackluster B- to B range in those and i haven't taken physics yet. to do so i have to take it over the summer but I've already bought plane tickets to china. if i do take it, its not guaranteed that i get in. Should i take Physics over the summer?

it depends on if what you're doing in china will help with your college application (assuming your ultimate goal in all this is to get to a better college).

you can always take chemistry at a local community college. will probably be similar in usefulness when you do go to college

Hey you guys I need some advice.

I've got this bowl of cereal here and I put my spoon in and put a bunch on the spoon and I don't know if I should eat or not I sort of raised it halfway to my mouth but then I lost confidence and now it's just sort of hanging there and it's starting to get soggy.

I've got this bowl of cereal here and I put my spoon in and put a bunch on the spoon and I don't know if I should eat or not I sort of raised it halfway to my mouth but then I lost confidence and now it's just sort of hanging there and it's starting to get soggy.

just believe in yourself

just believe in yourself

+rep hahahah this is probably the funniest two posts i've seen in a while.

but on the real turtles....

high school ain't shit. loading up on AP classes just means taking less college classes. which means graduating earlier. which means working earlier. which is all good if that's what you want.

enjoy your youth, go to china, eat pussy and all that.