FS: Woolrich Parka, Albam Parka, Red Wing 877 8.5

vamks

All items on eBay

Starting $199 Original $620 USD (409 BPS)

Woolrich Woolen Mills Mountain Parka Size S

Desription from OiPolloi

http://www.oipolloi.com/store/WoolenMillsbyWoolrich-MountainParkaOlive-6250.html:

"Woolen Mills by Woolrich heavy canvas ripstop mountain parka with wool lined body & hood.

Raglan sleeve, leather tabbed, drawstring hood. 2-way zip front with press stud storm flap, 2 lower press stud bellows pockets with smaller one above & zip pocket to the left. Press stud-adjustable cuff, poachers pocket at the back, 2 inside pockets, drawstring waist & hem. Woolrich Woolen Mills print sleeve lining. Really warm, a proper winter coat."

This one doesn't fit me and doesn't suit warm weather (it's a winter jacket). It's brand new with tags, even one that reads "authentic old-american work wear fabric" which makes this particularly unique. You won't find this anywhere else online. The detailing is absolutely incredible. Take this off my hands!

4396935294_aaf6234304.jpg

Pit to Pit: 20.5"

Waist: 22"

Collar to Bottom: 27.5"

Collar to Cuff: 33"

Starting $199 Original $275 USD (180 BPS)

Albam Hill Walker Parka Size 1

"The Hillwalker is a new thing for us, simple parka shape, waist drawcord, full length zip and chambray lined. Pockets are hidden at the side seam with a press stud fastening. Chest pocket also fastens with a pres stud as shown in the image."

Letting this one go because I don't use it as much as I wish. It's in perfect condition and since it's waxed, it's got the typical wax clothing wear on it. Slight slight discoloration on the bottom hem, but nothing noticeable (check pictures). Didn't wear it for more than a small handful of times. These are simply hard to come by, can't seem to find it anywhere.

4321658478_661a6c98cc.jpg

Shoulders: 17.5"

Pit to Pit: 20.5"

Collar to Bottom: 30"

NeckCenter to Cuff: 33"

Starting $199

J. Crew Red Wing Irish Setter 877 Size 8.5

These are the boots from J. Crew's collaboration with legendary workboot maker Red Wing: http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/MensBrowse/Men_Shop_By_Category/shoes/ruggedboots/PRDOVR~97962/97962.jsp

"Red Wing Shoes® went back to the archives to find this one for us—the classic Irish Setter. They even brought back the old-style Irish Setter label and Red Wing logo just for us. You won't find this version anywhere else—unless you hit the jackpot in a vintage store. Put them on and you'll feel like you've stepped back in time—1952 to be exact, when the original version of this style was first introduced. This boot is a Red Wing legend. Leather upper. Leather trim details. Antiqued-brass colored eyelets. Leather insole that molds to your foot as you wear it."

I've worn this on and off for a few months this winter. Unfortunately I have no use for it now that I'm in a warmer and dryer climate. I've treated these with Obenauf's leather cleaner and oils every time I felt they needed a bit of moisture. These are in top-notch condition and have years of life left in it. These are a far better value than other dried out and cracked vintage Red Wings and of course are a classic piece that won't leave your wardrobe any time soon.

4396169153_f81682be53.jpg