Crows Zero!

xewo

Anyone else a fan of these films? Apparently there's speculation about a third movie!

To those who haven't seen CZ1 or CZ2, it's basically about a school where students go to 'be on top.' And how you get on top is by forming a 'gang' and beating all of the other 'gangs' in the school. There are actually a bunch of awesome, quirky and individual characters. It kind of reminds me of river city ransom but instead of white guys its japanese dudes with crazy haircuts.

I won't say anymore 'cause I don't want to ruin it for everyone. Honestly, these are worth the semi-slow load time. If you liked the first, DO watch the second because it's even better.

Crows Zero 1 streamed(English subs):

http://veehd.com/video/2455798_Crows-Zero-Japanese-2007-ENG-Sub

Crows Zero 2 streamed(English subs):

http://veehd.com/video/2459244_Crows-Zero-2-Japanese-2009-ENG-Sub

i wanna see more of those 3 1st years in the 3rd movie

Kinda sad Izaki cut that kid's long ass hair. Oh well.

I'm more excited for the hint about Rindaman at the end. Maybe he'll play a larger role in the 3rd movie.

Also.. bump! Watch this if you haven't! SO worth your time!

That looks interesting. Gonna download it.

I was looking up crap on IMDB and I realised that Izaki and Tokaji might be brothers outside of the film? Pretty cool. Also, the Mikami bro's are actually brothers as well.

Would be really interested in seeing more movies similar to Crows. After watching both of them in one night it kinda made me sad that I didn't know anything else to watch that would give me the same feeling.

Side note, I really wish I could pull off Genji's hair, hah.