Berlin / Rome / Denmark / Sweden

eddyz

Im going to those places next month. First time being in europe in general so i wish to get the most out of it.. However, these books i have been getting from the library are boring, and offer places only my grandpa would enjoy.

Can anyone suggest some good places to go in those 4 places that is more friendly for the modern tourist? I enjoy going to cafes and to specialty shops. so please provide any tips and suggestions!

• 3 weeks later...

Rome shouldn't be a problem with finding nice cafes or small shops. Berlin I don't know about, but I don't think the cafe-culture is as large as in Rome, Though you're definitely gonna find some speciality shops. The only place worth visit in denmark is copenhagen, it's great city and you can find a lot of different cultures without going too far. In sweden you should go to stockholm of course, gothenburg is probably the city with most cafes, I live here and there's a cafe in every corner.