HELP! Questions about levis 501xx stf

CharlesL

i am a newbie and hoping u guys can give me some help over here

i 've bought a pair of levis 501xx stf 2 days ago. It wasn't the normal indigo color that u guys would normally bought, it was kinda greenish indigo. And i soaked it in water for around 2 hrs and it was still so stiff when it came out, therefore i let it to dry naturally with wind. I have been wearing this pair for 2 days now, and it still so stiff and there are some 'veins' on my jeans which i think i didn't straighten it before i hang them out, it kinda looks weird.

Do u guys think i should soak it once more or keep wearing them? I am gonna start schooling in about 2 weeks so i don't hv much time to wear it. How long should i wear it until there are some whiskers and color fading? And how should i wash it?

I hope i can get some professional opinion from u guys cos this is my first pair unwashed jeans thnks

i am a newbie and hoping u guys can give me some help over here

i 've bought a pair of levis 501xx stf 2 days ago. It wasn't the normal indigo color that u guys would normally bought, it was kinda greenish indigo. And i soaked it in water for around 2 hrs and it was still so stiff when it came out, therefore i let it to dry naturally with wind. I have been wearing this pair for 2 days now, and it still so stiff and there are some 'veins' on my jeans which i think i didn't straighten it before i hang them out, it kinda looks weird.

Do u guys think i should soak it once more or keep wearing them? I am gonna start schooling in about 2 weeks so i don't hv much time to wear it. How long should i wear it until there are some whiskers and color fading? And how should i wash it?

I hope i can get some professional opinion from u guys cos this is my first pair unwashed jeans thnks

small questions thread dude... i made the same mistake...