womens jeans - straight leg

swisloc

swisloc, there is a lot to consider aside from just the leg of the jean. For example, it took me months to figure out which pair to get my girlfriend (same criteria as you from the start, completely different criteria by the end). In all honesty, if you want her ass to look really good, chances are youre gonna have to go with one of those tried-and-true (Sevens, COH, etc) brands. My girlfriend, on the other hand looks really good in Joe's Jeans. I bought her the Cigarette jean and it's a very nicely cut straight leg. I'd check that one out, especially if her hips are more on the narrow side. I was feeling the denim by hand, and while the materials listed were not what I'd go for, the denim is pretty slubby and soft.

Another nice stovepipe jean is the Citizens of Humanity Avedon. The back pockets have only a very small, descreet stitch, unlike many of COH's other, overly flambouyant designs. Quite a difference in cut here though - more for white or black girls, who would have bigger hips than say those who tend to look better in Joe's, such as my girlfriend (vietnamese).

Hope this helps.

yeah, i saw some Joe's jeans yesterday at Something Else in Carrol Gardens...didn't seem too bad...and definitely had some original styles.

the wish for straight leg is hers (i was pushing for somethign a little tapered). she isn't narrow hipped, though...so a lot of the tapered leg slim styles probably won't work. I'll check out COH...but it needs to be simple.

what about Rogan for woman? anybody tried them?

i want to cosign on joe's jeans.

im sure the cigarette leg looks great on your girlfriend but they also make different cuts for different body types.

my girlfriend wears the lover which is more of a boy cut and it looks awesome. for those with a bit more booty there is the honey and three or 4 more body specific cuts and every style comes in a variety of washes ranging from dark to embroidered and patched.

the denim is soft and stretchy but very thick and slubby. definately a girls jean but way cooler than seven or citizens. i found a pair of selvedge levis in raw that fit like a slim & low 501 for my girlfriend but she still prefers her joes.

girls look for different things than boys when it comes to denim.like ive said before it all comes down to how it makes her butt look.