samurai denim

sbrguy

ok i've done a search oabout the samurai denim, didn't really find too much beside the fact that some people have them and they have a deep blue to them even after a hot wash to shrink to size..

what is the deal with them, is it the fact that they use 17 oz selvage that makes them different?

otehr than that what is it about them that people like? how do they compare to say nudie, levis's, apc, etc? besides the fact they are heavier.

i personally think the nudies have a really nice fading color to them, but that is only my personal opinion, i'm looking for another jean that has a straightcut and fits correctly but still will fade nicely.

also with regard to the heavy denim, the other thread is saying ironheart is heavy as heck and i'm looking at their website now, for those that have them what do you think of them how do they compare with other jeans?

samurai fades very well, it is a good choice for hardcore denim addicts, since they are very stiff and rough so you'll have a though time wearing them until they soften up, but the results will be good too.

it has nice details, it's top quality (comparing to nudie, levis and apc - the ones you asked - I would say samurai are probebly better quality, considering the color, the materials and the attention to detail).

then there is the subjective part, the red selvage with a silver stripe, the classic fit, the back pocket stitchings, etc. which you may or not like.