Stev Job and Jeans

Jim Cissell

Here's another

06de64a704.jpg

those are 47s... notice how there is no visable bartack at the top of the pockets, and the arcuate is a bit lopsided and a different color than the other stitching. maybe 55s, but i think the 55s use a lighter yellow for the arcuate.

Thats called "having no class". A man of his prestige and wealth shoud be wearing a nice shirt and a suit. Not $103 levis. He looks like he just fixed my toilet. And the same goes for bill. But these guys arent geeks for nothing...

Fashion + Geek= end of world

I disagree. It is called wearing what you feel like becuase no one can tell you what to do. I wear jeans all the time because I own my company and I can do what a feel like. When I meet with clients, go to church, etc I wear jeans. Steve Jobs is one of the greatest self starter/entrepreneur/own boss.

If he is wearing what he feels comfortable and confident in why should he be wearing (no offense) what you deem appropriate for him to wear?

And just as a disclaimer I do not support those who wear sweat pants or frumpy clothes and sweaters all the time because "they are comfortable" that is a self defeating attitude and most people that wear "comfy" clothes all the time, if they were honest with you do not like the way they look and have image and self esteem issues.