5ep raw shrinkage question

notsa

bought a pair earlier today raw and straight, it fits perfectly around the waist now (holds up without a belt) but is, however slightly too baggy for my liking at the butt area and i can imagine it loosening up around the waist after some days.

My search of the forums produced questions and answers about the washed styles (they will not shrink), my question is will the raw denim styles shrink? and if so by how much? any information is appreciated because i don't want to have to return this pair for a smaller size and then find that it's permanantly shrunk after the first wash

thanks!

Quote:

The raw 5EPs will shrink quite a bit. The shrinkage stops after about 3-5 washes. The resin and washed version shrink very little.

--- Original message by LA Guy on Feb 10, 2006 09:08 AM

Thank god, any shrinking and this 32" inseam will become a problem for me :P I wonder why on earth they would only make a 32" inseam... doesn't make sense.

Quote:

They make 32 inseams so that they fit me perfectly.

--- Original message by LA Guy on Feb 10, 2006 09:26 AM

Haha, how tall are you? I'm about 6' and a 32 isn't so bad... but when wearing them with low shoes and sitting down, it shows a bit of sock :P Not really a big issue I guess.

Edited by PG2G on Feb 10, 2006 at 02:09 PM

haha thanks for the replies, so should a cold soak be in order? right now they are brand new and the fit me round the waist perfectly though they are baggy as hell elsewhere (butt and thighs), should i maybe exchange for a bigger waist then? also pace denim are THE BOMB though it's hard to justify and extra 100 bucks above what i paid for the 5eps for em,

haha thanks for the replies, so should a cold soak be in order? right now they are brand new and the fit me round the waist perfectly though they are baggy as hell elsewhere (butt and thighs), should i maybe exchange for a bigger waist then? also pace denim are THE BOMB though it's hard to justify and extra 100 bucks above what i paid for the 5eps for em,

also the dude at fred segal was telling me urban would be stocking pace, ??????