Corpus leather bomber, Paul Smith, CP's and MORE!!

Wesley Pipes

All these pics were taken with an Iphone so I am sorry about that, but at least they show I actually own the clothes. They are all in pretty good condition too! BTW all these prices include shipping.

First up is this dope Corpus quilted leather bomber. Its a large and I lost one of the buttons on the collar that you connect the fur collar to.A tailor could fix this quickfast or you can yourself if you're good with that kinda stuff(comes with a replacement button inside). $170

mrwnib.jpg

nleu4o.jpg

2hro2v5.jpg

I also have this fly ass Paul Smith shirt that is sadly too short for me. It has some cool stripe action going on that sets it apart from the pack. It's a medium. 40$

11awxo2.jpg

1zx6sz7.jpg

Next up I got this Spiewak m-65 type of jawn. It is called the Spiewak mead field jacket and it will keep you pretty warm. It's a large $60

of0doz.jpg

Most people know wzup with common projects so I am just gonna put these up here. The are the nylon training boots and they retailed for $350, but I am gonna let em' go for $120. I lost one of the lace tips on an escalator and there are some minor scratches, but they are still in great condition. Water proof too(as long as you lace them tight enough). these are a size 44

v3op34.jpg

Might add some other stuff l8r. Hit me up about measurements or anything you need to know about these fyne garments(kinda in a rush.). Hollaaaa!

• 2 weeks later...

Damn. People were beasting like crazy over that bomber this time last year. Still a really great looking and fitting jacket.