Raf Simons S/S 2010

mr simons should move operation to milan if he insists on this new look. it's insulting. milan collections should be in milan. although then his clothing would lose all sense of irony which colours the press view in paris. of course, then his designs and tailoring for grown up men would get sunned by designers who have been doing this style of suiting way longer and way better. who wants this shit at his pricepoint when you can cop an armani or zegna or even varvatos? cathy horyn ain't got no penis with her pen so he's not getting her moneys. raf is known to propose an idea and then follow it to completion.hopefully this recent idea(l) will travel to milan and humble his ass. i miss hedi so goddamned much.

..........plz excuse the rant

15yeogl.jpg

1000th post.

I cant belive he's serious. fw0910 was better than this one tho, but this collection still sucks.

hahaahhahh.

Only looks worth fucking anything:

simo0462009062701305626.jpg

simo0192009062701361617.jpg

simo0212009062701355336.jpg

Why is this so bad? I am warming up to his Jil stuff for the last few seasons but this is just atrocious. At least the suits for FW09 looked like they were cut nicely. FUCK.