junya watanabe s/s 2010

kobezzz

not feeling the ultra dandy styling so much (hate the hats) but it's easy to look past. lots of beautiful pieces and as mentioned, his work with color and patterns is always nice. i love the proportions and a lot of the trousers are good looking as well.

junya-watanabe01.jpg

This guy is so fucking intense in every one of his pics. Scary motherfucker. He's like straight out of some film noir gangster shit

I liked the collection. Not as much as last fall and spring but still enjoyed it more than than a lot of other collections i've seen. Does kinda seem like leftovers as mass said, but for someone who is into this kinda style and buys a junya piece or two every season, it's perfect to add something or two to that kind of wardrobe.

ugh. This is horrid. There are some great pieces but the styling, then again, failed. And i think what's so wrong with the collection is there's too much dandy in it I mean there's not even a contrast of anything. It's too literal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...